1. When the heaven becomes cleft asunder,
2. And when the stars become dispersed,
3. And when the seas are made to flow forth,
4. And when the graves are laid open,
S. Every soul shall know what it has sent before and held back.
6. O man ! what has beguiled you from your Lord, the Gracious one,
7. Who created you, then made you complete, then made you symmetrical?
8. Into whatever form He pleased He constituted you.
9. Nay! but you give the lie to the judgment day,
10. And most surely there are keepers over you
11. Honorable recorders,
12. They know what you do.
13. Most surely the righteous are in bliss,
14. And most surely the wicked are in burning fire,
15. They shall enter it on the day of judgment.
16. And they shall by no means be absent from it.
17. And what will make you realize what the day of judgement is?
18. Again, what will make you realize what the day of judgment Is?
19. The day on which no soul shall control anything for (another) soul; and the command on that day shall be entirely Allah's.