1. When the sun is covered,
2. And when the stars darken,
3. And when the mountains are made to pass away,
4. And when the camels are left untended,
S. And when the wild animals are made to go forth,
6. And when the seas are set on fire,
7. And when souls are united,
8. And when the female infant buried alive is asked
9. For what sin she was killed,
10. And when the books are spread,
11. And when the heaven has its covering removed,
12. And when the hell is kindled up,
13. And when the garden is brought nigh,
14. Every soul shall (then) know what it has prepared.
15. But nay! I swear by the stars,
16. That run their course (and) hide themselves,
17. And the night when it departs,
18. And the morning when it brightens,
19. Most surely it is the Word of an honored messenger,
20. The processor of strength, having an honorable place with the Lord of the Dominion,
21. One (to be) obeyed, and faithful in trust.
22. And your companion is not gone mad.
23. And of a truth he saw himself on the clear horizon.
24. Nor of the unseen is he a tenacious concealer.
25. Nor is it the word of the cursed Shaitan,
26. Whither then will you go?
27. It is naught but a reminder for the nations,
28. For him among you who pleases to go straight.
29. And you do not please except that Allah please, the Lord of the worlds.